USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Monday, October 17, 2011

Today with Chapter

Good day October 17, 2011,

Thank you for a nice day, I am glad that I have enough capital to earn 10 billion dollars. Even though others might have a faster time to earn it but I may say this way means a lot more. My friend decided a chapter in his life and her life to try to live in other place that might be good for their future. They have some dilemma of reputation over future. My take is always look forward and see it as an experience. This might be best for them cause it's the obvious path to take. Loving someone need a jump of faith while planning for a future needs certainty. Poker and life is the same, in poker you must be sure while life you need to explore. That's why I have decided that I will be a professional Poker player before I am 30 years of age.

It's quite late but like I always say better late than never. I am really happy if they push thru with their plan. They would not be role playing but it would be real. That should spice things up for them. I really hope they would do family planning. It's the best thing having a child but being prepare is what the child needs.

I am working towards my goal regardless of what others might think.

No comments:

Post a Comment