USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Today with Investments

Good day October 4, 2011,

Its nice to know that I could see where the market is heading, I also am Glad that I saw this market crash would occur very soon. Now it's ok foe me to keep on monitoring to pick up where the bottom is and it is very near.


Monitoring and Observing the equities market make me feel uneasy cause it's like you know it will be fast once it flies and it will also be very fast when it falls. It's like riding a roller coaster seeing the slide and you know it's coming but you really can't tell when exactly and your tummy feels uneasy. On the way up you will find the ride quite slow as if you'll feel the belts won't hold it quite well. Eventually you get to the top. That's why people call is a long position when you place a buy. It will take quite some time and there will be ups and downs.

The only thing I realize is it's fun and exciting. The stock market is also that kind of fun but what we want is a steady upside growth to unlimited territories. I trade stocks and currency, both have quite the same logic and both need patience.

Everybody tell you that patience is a virtue and I could only say patience is a pain in the .... We need patience to let ourselves develop in order to tackle and deal with stuffs we can't really comprehend for the time be.

Patience is needed when we don't know where we want to go, what we want and most of all why do we want what we want. Another thing that we need to have is persistent and confidence on ourselves. There might be times that you would feel uncertain and unclear always listen to your little voice inside cause it is often the right thing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment