USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Today with House

Good day November 1, 2011,

It's nice to know that a new year is upon us. Thank You for letting me see my equities assumptions were right. It's recession time again and it's going to be a bigger splash downward. I have decided to add my liquidity upon this pending new collapse of the market. This time I will ride the upward trend to earn millions of pesos! I have spend 3 days exactly resting and pondering. I felt like my body have rested but my mind was wandering all over the world. Time seems to fly so fast and I was not able to taste the rest that was given to me. This is why people tend to tell me to enjoy the journey not the end. It's how we get there what's important not the result. Apparently they seem to have a compelling argument about living your life and appreciating every single thing that is occurring. I would love to have a better circumstances that were I am right now but then again my current state is not bad at all. I am thanking all the good things that are happening and ignoring all the bad experiences I have. I guess living a life is not about the end but how you live your life. Watching my favorite TV show just let me realize that having something you love to do is better than having something you want. Cause something you want might change while something you love to do don't change. That's quite the wrong idea..... The only thing worthwhile is what you see worthwhile at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment