USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Today with Accounts

Good day November 3, 2011,

Thank you for the currency trade pip points that I earned this morning it was not bad at all.

I happen to have lots of accounts and last night my bank called up and told me I got insufficient funds in one account. I could not believe what she told me and the whole night trying to forget what the bank informed me. Apparently I got a secret account that was for another business that I forgot that I have. In the morning it was cleared and everything was ok. People tend to have a lot of things on their hand and the best thing is to keep an open mind on things.

I maybe the best investor in the world the only thing, I only know this. The best investor in the world would be me and the only one who knows and acknowledge this is Also me. In this world titles and success are not needed the only thing needed here is an open mind and consistency in doing what you do best. I know that others acknowledging your greatness feels awesome but the truth is once your on that place you can't do what you do best cause you need to keep images sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment