USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Today with my Gadget

Good day November 7, 2011,

Thank you for the best time capsule apple made. I am currently researching if what USB hub could be used to properly sync HD and Printer at the same time. It's really great to have stuff that you love to have. Happy that I could purchase them all the time.

It's a matter of having something. The feeling of accomplishing something you love is a feeling one could not explain. I will leave it to that. I really have some crazy ideas and I hope blizzard the company who makes diablo game would hire me to be one of their game designer. This would be a great feeling to have especially if your into imagination. I do understand that they would need more than my imagination and ideas to hire me. I would like to learn from the best in creating a game that people would love. The one requirement I am sure that people would agree is playing games should be fun. Now to decribe fun to everyone that would be the hardest thing game designers would need to address. I really hope they would notice my suggestions and eventually hire me to be in their team and eventually be the lead game designer of Diablo 4. The game itself have a lot of followers. RPG and MMOrPG are quite hard to differentiate but I believe that Diablo series would have the best of both worlds. MMORPG have too many players and not replayability while RPG have limited players but have great replayability. The only think a game designer should focus is the fun interesting aspect on why players would like to play the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment