USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Today with foresight

Good day November 23, 2011,

Thank you for the opportunity that keeps on opening up for me. Thank you for the time given to me to enjoy my gadgets. Thank you that I have a future to look forward to.

In my future, I am stay at home person who earns money by investing. I have ton and tons of cash. I would not be working at my family business but having a investment company of my own. I would have a find that is worth 500 million dollars for me to invest in places where I see fit. I love this type of investing and business cause this is business. Having a lot of Cash is one of my future and surely that is fun. I enjoy having a lot of money and that is what I will be doing.

Goal to earn from currency trading is 10 billion dollars

No comments:

Post a Comment