USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Today with Special Date

Good Day November 11, 2011,

Today is rather very special, not only that it is my wedding anniversary. It is a very cool date 11/11/11. Thank you for letting me have a crazy super special day. I was really surprise when I saw the anniversary gift my wife gave me. This gift is nicest and very cool in this special day. I got shirts which I seldom buy, and also they have cool DC designs.

Today I would also put in our history books as a very very cool moment. I have a special gift to my wife and to our family. The gift will be very significant in all our lives cause it is my first time to buy such gift by myself.

I really hope my wife would love it too much and would ask her what is the meaning of the gift I would give her. This is also the first time I gave a gift on my anniversary. I had a hard time pondering what to give but the more I think about I could not agree more with the gift. I love her more every year that s what signify the gift, it is also a sign that my love will never fade. I may have chosen a very classic Chinese gift but all that matters is that I love her the most.

Signing with Love Centillionaire Jhester Wong. My wife Mrs. Centillionaire

No comments:

Post a Comment