USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Monday, November 14, 2011

Today with Luxury

Good Day November 12, 2011,

Thank you for a wonderful day, thank you to let me stay in a very beautiful, Cozy, peaceful and convenient home. I got a lot to thank for and everyday I try to say thank you. It kinda like my routine and rehabilitation. Being positive is very full filing but it takes seriousness and dedication to fully understand and use the power of this attitude. I would love to have everything and today I got to think what are the most beautiful man made things that I may love to have. Let's see, I would like to have a home in these countries: Toronto, Canada; New York, USA; Orlando Florida, USA; Los Angeles California; Hong Kong, China; Wen Zhou, China; Singapore; Manila, Philippines; Sydney, Australia and London, England; these are some places I would love to have homes in.. Other things that I may find I would love to have is luxury cars like Bentley, Porsche, BMW, Mercedes Benz and Aston Martin. Luxury Watch that entice me is the brand of Patek Philipe, Rolex and would love to have one more luxury watch. I would love to have these, thinking what would my life be when I do posses these much money. I would guess, I would have few real friends and most of all a wonderful life. Like I always say, let me have this life then I think about if it really fits me. I love a home and things that just works and everything just fall into my plan nothing else.

If someone ask me what would my typical day would be like I would say entertaining and refreshing. Heres how would my typical day would start. I would wake up at 9:00am and would open my Fast Laptop Mac Book Pro and would invest and trade for the day. I would also have breakfast while trading and researching. After the market closes I would prepare to go out eat lunch on my desire taste and would spend till 1:30pm there. Afterwards I would proceed to my home and do what ever my wife and I would like to do probably go out shopping. It would seem 2:30 -400pm would be our shopping time depending on where. We may go to honking and shop there and go bak in our Hong Kong home. When I go back home I would turn on the TV to watch my favorite TV shows and research on companies that I may invest in. I would watch till 7:00pm. This time we would go out to have dinner, and would spend to 8:30pm once done we would enjoy a stroll on the street and watch the sky together. Our Bentley would pick us up on the hotel where we ate and go back home or airport towards our next destination. We would also plan a half year vacation trip to experience different things and enjoy life. That's what I would do when I do have 10 billion dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment