USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Monday, November 14, 2011

Today with Empowering

Good day November 13, 2011,

Thank you for my wonderful day, it seems everything would go as planned and I would be able to watch 3 movies and 2 TV show. This is the life, enjoying every second on what I love to do watching. I also got to think about my beautiful mind and how powerful it is. I would sit on our living room and think of ways if I were a CEO of a Company. Watching the discovery channel tribute to Steve Jobs I got to think what would the next CEO do to propel the company and make a name for himself. Steve Jobs era is over and now it's my era. I would call it the explosion era. Steve Jobs had created a stepping stone to keep Apple to be number one. Now its my turn to make it the best there is the best there was and the best there ever will be as " Bret the hitman heart would say. Things that I would focus or goals to make apple a brand for the ages. Advantage is the ecosystem. Now would you encourage the people to all use Macs. 1. I would make everything just affordable and value for money.

2. I would concentrate on synergy of products with ease and security.

3. Innovation is the key.

Price would follow if apple have a great product and that is synergy.

Innovation is the main factor:

1. Make all Apple products have great battery life.

2. Connecting with all apple devices should be very very simple and easy

3. Create a new way to listen on iTunes like having a new type of earphones that send 7.1 digital sound on the ears of the listener and have the file type of MP3 have a different encoding that would send out 7.1 music.

4. Let music labels, books, magazine and videos have their say in the price but apple always have a .99 c of music and a 2.99 USD video and magazine subscription. They would have a higher definition sound that they priced and apple have 30% cut on the prices .

5. Redesign the Itouch and IPhone. Make it bigger to fit larger battery

6. Remove the 3.5mm jack and redesign the 40 pin dock to a smaller version to have charging and earphones.

Well these are some of ideas on how would I make Apple jump to the explosion era where I would helm the corporation

No comments:

Post a Comment