USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Today with Unfairness

Good day November 5, 2011,

Thank my wife for always being there for me. In life people could succeed if they passion, persistence and lastly patience. I apparently have the passion no doubt about it. I do also have persistence but the only problem is I get tired cause it's getting to long to have something accomplished hence here comes the patience which I do have few. One must believe what they are doing is best possible way to achieve while patience is needed to help you keep going even though it seem the way is not the best.

Faith in yourself is needed through these times. I will fairly say that I will need a lot of faith and trust in myself to keep moving forward and think of a lot of ways to achieve what I am set out to achieve.

Life is never easy, life is meant to be interesting. I guess I am very lucky that I got an open mind to see all opportunities that are comming and see everything that is happening as a gift from the universe to teach me how to in the future. Everything that is worth achieving is worth sacrificing for. I think this attitude keeps me moving and helping me do something that no other people could possibly do.

I have a grand ability to think everything and think a lot of ideas that might be best for my current predicament. This opens up new possibilities and hope.

My mother is never the help I needed especially when I am in a breakthrough but my wife is the one helping me with all the breakthrough even though she doesn't give me any ideas. I just talk and she listens. It's like talking to a rock but then again its better to have spilled every emotions I have than keep it inside. This feeling make me wanna give up.

I concluded that if you want to achieve something it's your goal and your dream, don't relay on anybody for support and help cause they end up giving you more problems than help.

I know it will be a harder road without help but in the end I know that my wife listen and she does the smallest things that are quite helpful. Cooking for me, taking care of our home budget and helping me in every way she can. I really don't need big help just the small stuff that give me freedom to think and explore my mind would be the best. My wife do give me the best help every that is why when I obtain the financial richest that I want. It's is her who will garner all the reward that she deserves for helping me through.

I see and I know. I never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment