USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Today with young

Good day November 4, 2011,

Thank you that I was able to cut my position on my currency trade and it was cool. I thank the day that I learned something new. I should always trust my instinct and read and always be humble.

The sample for the Hayakawa just arrived and I really hope it will go great and they would order it from us very soon.

Today I also got a chance to read a blog made by someone who states young people should travel! No excuses as he states reasons for traveling if it's your dream. Traveling the world is a great thing and adventure and I agree with him fully. The only thing I don't agree with him is the time and just do it attitude. He states people who just dream and planned to travel never gets to experience it when they get old.

I love an adventure and life is created to be interesting. Living our lives in our boring routines is not the way to live our life. I would say yes to that. I would prefer to live a routine that I love to live in creating the best experiences on the way. Planning to travel and enjoying life is the way to live life. Traveling is one way to have an adventure and experience different culture and to gain wisdom on life. Planning when to have those experience and do it when that day comes would be the best experience one could have. No excuses! I planned to travel with my wife and see the world as it is. Enjoy the best experiences one could gain from the travels and adventure you planned. I will surely like to go to Europe, USA, Middle east and asia all together. Going there without worries and just enjoying everything. Money would not be a problem cause I would probably have lots of it.!

Life is here to enjoy! Enjoy with responsibility and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment