USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Today with Confidence

Good day November 8, 2011,

I would like to say thank you for a every material thing I have. I always question myself if I deserve everything I have. My mom flew to Europe for a vacation and I know that she deserves a great vacation. The only question I have is do I really deserve having billions of dollars?

I ponder this and question myself. My trading skills are still mediocre but I have strong faith in my skills. I do believe that everything I do and all my skills would pave way to gain 10 billon dollars. When I do have it would it feel like I deserve it?

I would probably say after this day, I really deserve everything I have work hard for regardless of options and luck. It's all me. I would thank you for this opportunities and will stick with my trade to sell on GBP/USD. Cross fingers hope that I would get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment