USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Today with Stressed

Good day November 24, 2011,

I got up this morning with a fresh perspective in everything. I would like to thank my bed, my toilet and every simple pleasures I have in life cause that's how you should start your day.

Apparently today was quite a hassle everything is smooth but the shear quantity of monotonous task is giving me a very stressful living experience. I would often as God if there is one why would he just hand the 20 billion dollars to me as a gift. This way I would be able to live my life happily and enjoy every single second of the day. I already know his answer. He would probably tell me you want is to earn that much not have it given to you. Your probably stressed cause you feel like its not going anywhere. He would probably say your on your way it's just how long are you going to stand and watch your path to your desired place. You should take action. Run don't walk just do it. Be courageous it's ready when your ready.
Now with that I would like to ask how do I know when I am ready. It's just plain ready. You know it cause your doing it. Just a little bit more patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment