USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Monday, November 14, 2011

Today with Assumptions

Good day November 15, 2011,

Thank you that the meeting went very well. BPI planned to purchase all LED lights that will be their general lighting for all their branches. I have given them extended warranty and they love it. The new AVP have a new blood determination on how to make his term the best in all of his predecessors.

Last night I got inspired with Mr. Warren Buffet's interview and today everyone got their assumption on why did he do that or what are their analysis on the interview. It's just sad people with higher IQ than him but I would say IQ is just a number. The most important thing is you know why and what one is doing. When they interviewed Mr. Buffet. I sense knowledge on why he done what he did. That is what made me realize I am like him. I research and analyze on stuff then decide on what will I do. I may admit I really know what I want I just can't really tell if my plan would fall towards what I like. Planning is preparing for every contingency that would occur. We planned everything and hope that it is enough to prepare us for what will happen in the unforeseen future.

My current plan is stay liquid and when the recession starts I would be the one who would pick the bottoms and emerge a lot wealthier. Investing in ETF is also one way to earn money that's what I would do too. I would also allow myself to ask for leverage from people who believe my plan in earning money. I would now see which corporation would be viable for me to purchase and invest.

No comments:

Post a Comment