USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Friday, November 18, 2011

Today with Warehouse

Good day November 18, 2011,

Thank you for letting me able to trade equities and Currency. I love investing is like playing a game that I love to do I currently place an order of 1500 units of GBP/USD sell @1.5800 price it took my order and few higher at 1.5845 high I was really wanting to place a 1.5850 order if I did I was not able to sell it down. As of now I know I would earn another 200 pips by mon or tues. all that matters is I would earn. The whole day I was preoccupied in arranging our inventory and it took me the whole day to arrange a certain area. It was quite refreshing to do such work. It have me a chance to thing further and recollect on a lot of stuff. I would also like to thank my time that I have watch my favorite tV shows again.

Life is good and everyday I would feel good. I would see my world as exciting as possible! I have lots of money and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment