USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Today with Awkwardness

Good day November 20, 2011,

Thank you for the nice free meal, thank you for the respect everyone gave to me. I deserve every respect cause I give respect to everyone. I love everything happening. I went to a wedding of someone I tried to court wen I was young. I eventually love a better woman and I love her very much. Now that it is settle going to her wedding in behalf of my mom was awkward cause I got to see her and shake her hand. Thats what my wife said but I was not bother at all cause she was never a thing with me. Her family is kind and yet disfunctioned. Happiness is everything. I thank for everything happening to me and It will eventually turn out to be the best in earning big bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment