USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Today with Currency trading dream.

Good day November 2, 2011,

Its was I nice to wake up today, seeing my currency portfolio rise 27,615 USD in one trade. I fanatically rose from bed and shout out loud that I was 27,615 USD richer. While examining my surroundings I find it odd that everything seems not real. Then when I look out the window then I realize after I saw the landscape on my window it was like Las Vegas. I immediately went to bed and wake my self up! I then look at my currency portfolio and saw I earned 2 dollars! It was not bad but my dream was better. The feeling I got when I saw my portfolio earned 27,615 USD was the first time I felt in my life it's like surreal and heavenly. That gave me motivation to earn that amount very very soon! Dream may give me signs but one thing is for sure the feeling I got from that experience was so great that I want to feel that way everyday!

Even it was a dream it gave me a glimpse of my future and it was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment