USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Today with Hectic

Good Day November 17, 2011,

Thank you for a very smooth day. I really got fully tasked. In the fore ground I need to inquire some product from an unknown supplier to increase sales. I also ask my employee to replace my grandmother's lights which apparently took the whole day to fix. My client called in for a rushed order and my driver is unavailable to deliver the good on time cause my sister in law needed to be fetch. Pregnant as she is my brother seems to over care her situation but I understand my future niece that she needs the care cause I feel like my brother would choke on all his responsibility not because he is a bad provider but he would be worn out fast because of his lifestyle and marriage. I worry my employee would get lost cause I ask him to deliver the goods via Taxi and I guess the taxi driver would exploit the disadvantage of our situation and earn a few more bucks. The whole day was to prepare the rushed order and my other clients also came to buy. It was fully loaded and our hands are full. It was these days that give me a stress and pain. These are also the days that gives me joy cause I know that I would earn more money.

Money is everything to me cause with it I could do a lot of things. I always say you need lots of money to earn a lot of money. Lately I would rephrase my conclusion, people need skills to earn load full of money. Patience and virtue is also one of them. Money saved is Money earned. Hence once you do invest and you did not lose a cent then it all good. Cause money saved from catastrophe is money earned. People may feel that I do work hard but I always say somewhere out there there are lot of people working harder.

I thank that everything went well and all is fine. My employee got over time and I really glad he is home at last. I really wish that it could go better but as I say money saved is money earned. I save my reputation and my client is happier. The product would be approved and I could deliver it by tomorrow and earned more. I would also give thanks to every day cause it's something new.

I also realize since I started this blog it makes me feel stress free by 2% and that's big cause when you are 98% of getting over stress you got some thing to pull you back. I was busy the whole day but my mind was thinking " I want to go home and spend more time with my wife". We do exercise, go back to the office to turn off the lights. Got time in the car to talk. Upon getting home she went to bed while I try to look for what my mom ask me to research for her. I could only do so much and I would eventually do more and better.

My currency trading is going well. I really glad earning in currency market is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment