USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Monday, November 14, 2011

Today with interview

Good day November 12, 2011,

I got a lot to say thank you, firstly I would like to thank that I always do have a parking space for my car. Secondly I thank you that my read about the currency went very well. It really hit my take profit and earned a whopping 660 pips thats awesome. I really would like to thank that I would be meeting the new AVP of BPI. I thank the opportunity given to me. The thing is everything I do today would be consider history. Whatever I learned today would be wisdom tomorrow. My dream is very simple, to have ten billion dollars in my account and a total net worth of fifteen billion dollars. I really don't know how will I do it the only thing I know is that I would surely be very very rich.

The current mindset I do have is investing as a lot of people get to be rich by investing. The only question is how do they do it. I watch a CNBC interview with Warren Buffet and realize he really do knows a lot of things. He is just like me. He reads clips and analyses them. He make his own assumptions and test his theories. He do research to know where the next big money will come. I would say that he is really a jack of all trades but he is a master in analyzing. He manipulate certainly certain events that he could manage and crossed his fingers that it would go as he planned. Sometimes it does sometimes it doesn't but one thing is for sure he enjoys what he does. I really find myself at the same position as he is. I do dream a lot and analyze a lot of things. I would do is keep doing my best in research and enriching myself and eventually I would get a very big break as my trade had been. It really doesn't matter if I lose the only thing that matters is do I have enough to gain what I hope to gain. Earning 20 billion dollars is a nice feat to accomplished. I aimed high and I would surely get what I worked for. Regardless of luck and other such things only thing you need is hope and faith in oneself that one day I would achieve my dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment