USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Monday, November 28, 2011

Today with coincidence

Good day November 26, 2011,

Thank you for a wonderful plenty sales. It's gives me motivation to work harder. Like I always say the more I work hard the luckier I feel. It seems that my predictions were right all along. If my friend went to Singapore to live our group would break down and everything would be just as normal as is. Things seems to fall to my expectations. Do I have a third eye or 6 th sense that help me predict what will happen in the future? So if I could predict the future I would predict my life would be very very wealthy. I would earn lots of money from my investments and business. I would have a 20 billion dollars and I would live a very luxurious comfortable life. I see the future as I make it. I try my best to work hard and do research for all kinds of investments. I really thing everything will go well and I would earn 100 million pesos by 2015 in stock exchange and would continue earning 500 million to 1 billion pesos to reaching my 20 billion mark. It's all about imagination. What you see is what you get. I see my self wearing a Patek Philippe watch and have five luxury cars namely Mercedes BMW 2 Porsche and 1 Ashton Martin. Well I would have many houses all over the world and enjoy spending all day relaxing and enjoying the scenery and my life. I would live till 85 years old and will be very very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment