USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Today with OHHhhhhh

Good day, November 16, 2011,

Doing this blog have enlighten me with many things. I thank you again for this type of app that I could able to blog about what I thought off everyday. I would also like to thank my wife who always think of my Well care. For instance today, we have an arrangement that I will bring her to school today. She wants me to sleep more hours hence she sneak out on me again. Never in a day I never appreciate her love for me. I just can't properly show my appreciation. She always cook the best meal ever. The way I show her my appreciation is to finish the food in an instant. I am very fortunate that I have a loving wife who is willing to sacrifice for our goal to be 20 billion dollars rich. Everyday I think of her, this morning I remember to refill the water cause she needs to hydrate more often than me. The water container we order is a big round one that is used in water dispenser. I would always try to remember to fill all the jugs for her. In taking a bath I would try to remember to flush the toilet let keep it fresh when she comes home. We have different work. I do sit on my desk and think a lot. While she stands in front of small children teaching. I can't deny that with all Te work we do, time passes so fast so when I go home she would be cooking and of course tired from work but she still cooks for me. I would always fixed our bed before leaving to ensure when she comes home it's presentable. I really love her, in days we have a TV show to watch she would prepare it so that we could watch it together. I buy cool gadgets to ease our use in our work to have more time together. We have little things in common. The things we have in common are very strong. We love spending days doing nothing. We love to imagine where we will go when we retire. We have not gone on an adventure cause I am saving it for the time when we are very very rich. I am glad that I was able to meet her and married her. I do have a partner in crime. The only thing I can't figure out is how does she wants me to show my affection. I am not a kind of person who is showy but I do sweep her feet when I do have a chance.

In a married life, everything should be happy and keeping it happy. Boeing is good cause it keeps you on track. How do you make the relationship interesting depends on how both of you interest each other. I am still interested in all she do. I am just temporary intoxicated on anticipating a game while she anticipate for her bags. We do plan and dream. I really hope that I could show more appreciation.

Often when I am working I wonder what she is doing. I don't bother to call cause our place here is quite noisy and busy. It would always ruin our sweet calls cause when the other one is busy we tend to do everything first before attending our sweet calls. They say it's wrong I say that's what make us common. We are both responsible and give all our free time to our partners. Understanding and listening is the best way to communicate.

Marriage is only boring cause you think it's boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment