USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Today with Epiphany

Good Day September 30, 2011,

Today I had lower my cost on a certain stock I have on my portfolio and it's getting better. The only problem is if I really did the right thing. I guess time would only tell.

While riding the train going to work, I got thinking of a crazy idea that I would like to pitch to my friends. The idea was simple we pool our resources and buy a condo unit with 2 Bedroom and make it our group pad. Here we would enjoy our time like playing poker. I would suggest to the guys to make the living room area to a conference Room and make the Master bedroom to a bunker station where we could sleep there once in a while to hang out. I would ask carpenter to build us a Cabinet that would have individual locks to place our things like clothes in an event we would spend the night there. We would also hire cleaning service and helper to serve us on our needs. The place sole purpose would be an place where we could brainstorm engage computer and poker games and rest if ever there was time left for resting. It would be our tree house of some sort. An office of our crazy hobbies would be placed there. The kitchen would be a place to eat and prepare some snack but no real cooking to prevent pest.

This idea is kind of foolish and childish but altogether it could be a start of a good beginning and a bad one too.
We as friend have a notion that we would have billions of money in hand for earning lots of money. This would be idea and would spend our days enjoying the rest of our lives.

I really guess it's not bad having a dream but the most important is we thing good thoughts to have positive outcomes. I really think that this idea is not farfetched if we do earn loads of money. It could even come to reality someday. Today it will remain as my dream and hope that our plan towards earning lots of money would be pushed forward and really does happen. Money really does make our lives better and make our dreams come true, power changes a person's attitude. The only thing that bothers me is that when we do have loads of money we might have our egos an attitude to deal with hence this is were our friendship might be tested.

Time would only tell if this would happen ...... For now I want to have 10 billion dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment