USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Today with Sister in Law

Good day September 22, 2011

Did you know that, my life is really nice cause I got a caring beautiful wife by my side. She cooks for me and take good care of me. I do take good care of her as she to me.

With my marriage to her, She's been with my family and knows them very well. I also became a part of her family. Long when we were dating her sister was only a baby 5 years old, I think. She was a cute child. I always say she would grow up nice and would be more smarter than any of them. Now she's 18 and what a crazy turn of events the small child that was cute and studious is now a lady with immature behavior, disrespecting everyone and irresponsible. She neglects her college studies and party old the time. Who doesn't ? Well for her circumstance she should not be like that. When she was still young her dad and mom split up cause of third party,( mom's dating other guy). Her dad came heart broken and never recovered and died when she was in High School 4th year. Now with her trust fund for her education turns zero, she failed to pass any subject for the past 3 terms. She wasted 3 tuition fees. I kind of feeling bad for her cause what could be done to help her. Do she needs physiological help or need guidance from her siblings.

I really want to help her by teaching her a very hard lesson. I find that the siblings have not given time to guide and look after her that's why she turn out to be like that. In retrospect my wife did turn out to good even tough her family was a little disfunctioned. My wife's motivation was she wanted to have a good stable life and get married to a responsible man. Well she got me, I find that a person is what a person is regardless of other things environment help us mend the people we become. She chose to be happy go lucky hence she will have a very hard life in front of her. People likes to have fun and take the easy route to enjoyment. I always say, what fun we have is because you earned it not because it was given to you....

Good night, talk to you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment