USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Today with Crazy situation

Good day December 1, 2011,

Thank you thats it's the last month for this year. These year has been great for me and everything is very well. I hope that life would continue to do well and everything is going as I like. Thank you for this year, make it one of the best year ever. Next year would be a blast! I would know cause it's the year when I would buy a lot of equities and it's the start of me having billions and billions of dollars. It's all about how I see things and 2012 maybe end of the world as the Aztec's counted their calendar. I would say next year I will create my own calendar and the world. I would surely get everything I want and dream for. Others may get what they deserve, I will surely get what I want! Let's start 2012 in winning the lottery from reader's digest grand sweepstakes, then by June 2012 I would buy get a lot of bargains from equities cause everything would drop and that would give me opportunity to buy a lot of equities to profit from capitalization. Now of course the month of February would be my month cause it's my birthday month and on march I would see whats new in apple's Mac book pro which I would purchase on may 2012. On April I would visit my best friend Richard and would eventually invest 300k pesos of a CBB stock which I predict would go off the charts on the succeeding years to come. Estimated of 450 million pesos worth of investment! Now for my local equities I would start picking from the bottom like AGI, GLO, DGTl, SLI, MPI, DFNN, FOOD and a lot more everyday would be like shopping.

Now today may not be a good day but I consider it a blessing I got a great sale and profit and while my staff gets to play around with an IPad they learn a thing or two on using the thing for more productive purposes. Now with everything lining up for better process I see it keep going better. I also got good chance to sell off 70pcs of LeD weatherproof Christmas lights! That even better thinking by next year I got two big projects that would purchase thousands of LEd fluorescent lights from me. Now if my life can't get even better I would win the lottery to even make it the best year ever.

Thank you for everything

No comments:

Post a Comment