USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Today with timing

Good day December 17, 2011,

Thank you for a big sale and hope that everyday I could have 1 billion pesos Sales a day. Thank you for giving an opportunity to have a great mind and I thank you for giving me a wonderful wife who takes good care of me. Today was really nerve racking, I would meet my friends and spend a night of bonding which entails playing small games to enjoy. I enjoyed the company and I thank you for giving such great friends. Time would stop spending it with them. If ever I get to choose money over them sadly I will choose money. Then with all the money I have I will buy them one by one. Don't get me wrong I wont betray them over money but I have decided to earn as much as I can regardless if they earn the same. Money makes me happy, friends also makes me happy, but friends and no money makes me sad. Friends are part of happiness. The happiness that I want is 20 billions of dollars, few good friends, some relatives and mostly my wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment