USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Monday, December 19, 2011

Today with deception

Good day December 20, 2011,

Today I got to thank that all my orders arrived. I really hope they all have good quality. Everything happens for a reason it's just I can't really know what the reason is just yet. I got fooled by an update from iTunes to make the app better but it end up killing the app more. I really hope that everything goes ok. I got a hurting feeling on my heart maybe it telling me my heart can't hold it no more. Today it's just an example that even though you planned to make it work they seem try their best to screw you over. Today may not be the worst day of 2011 but I would say its one of the worst day. Well cross your fingers and hope everything will still be alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment