USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Today with my hopes

Good Day December 13, 2011,

Thank you for having a very comfortable home and a comfortable peaceful life. I could do everything and anything. I learned that it's hard to control emotions. I also realize its easy for me to get confident and fearful. I guess I need more experience. Now I gained it..... In currency trading I got it right I earned and lost but most of all I am thankful that I am still in the trading and will continue to get a better timing and analysis of the market. For now I will step back and let my emotion rest and think back last week what I did to earn lots of points. I know I got it and I know how I loose it. It's all about the perception. All along I got it right. I just think too much that is why I lost. Don't worry I got enough to earn my 20 billion dollars and I am a investor.

No comments:

Post a Comment