USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Today with jumbo

Good day December 5, 2011,

Thank you for a big bountiful opportunity that keeps on coming. Today was quite nice that I was able to watch one of my favorite shows. I keep on feeling that this day would be the day that I would earn big. News getting darker and everyone seems to feel ok. The conspiracy that our current government have over his people is big. This is what power is really is. Power to move mountain without the mountain even knowing is a hard feat to do. Eventually it will catch one and it will be harder to keep up. I read somewhere a lie told often becomes the truth. Well that is quite the new media today. I really hope that I would be able to filter information so that I could earn 20 billion dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment