USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Today with high hopes

Good Day December 2, 2011,

Thank you for a very productive day. I really love this kind of days. I really feel positive these days. I don't know if it's because of the near holiday spirit or the new optimism I found. I really love to feel this way always.

I am really greatful that my wife have sat with me and watch my favorite TV shows. I have been married for 4 years and I have found out why guys do find the thrills in looking for a new girl. I learn that due to the years spend coupled tend to be accustomed with each other and they felt comfortable. Then men have the tendencies to be adventurous due to their testosterone. Lucky for me I really have a logical mind that tells me that it would just hinder me to get my goals. This mind tells me that girls are nice to look at and just spend happy time like you know but these beautiful models tend to drain your finances. It would be ok if they say that they would be okay for being in a one night stand situation. When they offer me this type I would probably think that she has a motive cause of my logical mind. Hence this mind function would prevents me doing such stupid stuff. I would admit that it it crossed my mind. Because of this I really got to realize that I love my wife so much that I would never do such deed for the time be. The future is still unknown but one thing I know as long I have a logical mind, I would never do such deed.

No comments:

Post a Comment