USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Today with Logic

Good day December 8, 2011,

Thank you letting us win the raffle, we won a android phone and it's quite good. I decided to use it and keep my samsung phone for back up. Winning Lottos and Raffles are not quite my thing but it seems it's changing my wife and I have a good odds to win free stuffs and we always say thank you for all the winnings we obtain. This January 2012 we will surely Winn the readers digest grand sweepstakes and elevate my capital to make me earn 20 billions dollars. Business is quite good and it will keep getting better cause I will keep on doing the best I can to make it better. The current transition of our inventory to IPAD system is going very well. Everyone is adapting very well and I hope it will continue to be perfect. Logic seems to make my mind at bay. Currently my logic tells me to keep on doing what I do cause eventually I would achieve my Goal. When I was young I only have one dream when I grow up I will be very very rich. Now that I am older I know how much rich I wanted to be. 20 billion dollars is the amount of money have in my dollars saving account.

No comments:

Post a Comment