USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Today with exchange gift

Good Day December 4, 2011,

Thank you for giving me my car and my home. I was able deliver and go lot of places because of my car. I am able to rest at home and enjoy resting. Today I went to a mall meet up with my friend's Girlfriend with my wife and got to Amay's home. We got to play poker with my friends which I missed so much and we spend the night playing poker. I am quite rusted but the game is still there. Charlie's Girlfriend is eating our group alive she constantly and consistently winning and I do feel intimidated that she might be better than me. Playing poker is all about skill in how to extract good information from reading a players movements and action. I may not be that good but I know I am the best in reading my opponents. It's about time to shine and win. I need to win its not the skill but the skill to win. I have it and I need to perform it. After the game we draw names to whom we are having exchange gifts. We are trying to make a tradition so that our group remain intact and fun. It's all about having fun and enjoying the company of the group and friends.

I know that life is short and social network is needed to enjoy something's in life. But most of all money is the best thing ever. I have compose a song about money and hope that it could be a platinum recode or even gold single.

Well it's not bad to dream one should continue to dream and enjoy every single dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment