USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Today with Dota

Good day December 10, 2011,

Thank you for giving me a very understanding and loving wife. I love her do much and care for her. I will give everything for her cause she is the one who bears with me when I am earning for our future. Charlie sent me a franchising Idea and it seem good but it need a lot of business work but I guess its good for us. I got lot of ideas like buying a condo for us to spend countless hours on playing and bonding. The title for this blog is Dota cause it's what my good friend Amay loves to play I realize why he still loves to play the game. He is persistent and would never quit. That is what I admire him. There was a time when we are all playing it and we love the game and it gives me a sense of enjoyment. I studied and researched everything and try to hone my skills eventually I go to a average player skills and I owned the game. Amay however have a slow learning curve hence took him quite sometime to reach his potential. Currently at his skill level I would say he has good skills and could eventually better when I was on my prime playing the game. It's his sense to properly enjoy and reap his skills on killing his friends to let them know he is as good as him if given time. I can't wait for Diablo 3 when we are all going to play once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment