USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Today with dreams

Good day December 3, 2011,

Thank you for making my day very highly profitable. Seeing my currency trade earned lots of bucks I really am full of energy today. Earning 74.4 points is very awesome.

Last night I got a crazy dream, in actual it's two nights in a row. My dream was simple, the theme was highs school, Japanese culture and setting, Filipino language and I have all my friends as classmates. I got to realize I had not met with them and played poker for quite sometime. This maybe the cause of my dreams. Two of my best of friends are out of the country. While I am making new close friends I really find it harder and it feels like unfair for my new friends cause I feel like they are just replacement. In actual I really want to have them as close friends and best friends of possible. I consider Allen and michael as my two best friends.

It's Quite a feat to establish new bet friends cause both of them are different. They have different likes and they are more liberated than Richard and Charles but we do have a lot of things similar. They both earned my respect and admiration.

I admire Allen's Way of thinking and how he sees things. While I admire Michael's persistent to be the best even though he do lack talent. They are both honest and considerate of the feelings of others. They have my integrity and they never admit defeat. They will always go further and do much things. I am glad that I was able to have known them. I really hope that I could be their best friend too. I am thankful they consider me as a friend and they like to be my best friends too. We talk of personal stuffs and try to listen to each other. I am lucky to have found friends that are real and true.

No comments:

Post a Comment