USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Today with impressions

Good day December 9, 2011,

Thank you for letting me have a bonding time with Amay. I consider him as a good friend I really wish that I do have a great friends. I really hope that we all could be friends and be rich at the same time. As I explain the facts with my mother when I earn 20 billions of dollars would I change? I know not to but it will change me. I really hope that it will change me to be a better person. Things might not be the same but I love it when I am very very rich. 20 billion dollars also means 20 billions of power to push what I love to everyone and make them better for the society. I have 20 billion dollars and this is what I want everyone to have. Money is what I aim and I would have it! Other people would see me as money lover but I see myself as a achiever.

No comments:

Post a Comment