USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Today with Last Day

Good day December 31, 2011,

It's the last day of the year 2011, I Got a lot of things to say thanks. Let's start.

Thank you for giving me a wonderful relationship with my wife without her I would not find my life interesting again.

Thank you for my Mother for always caring even though she quite don't know how.

Thank you for my Father even though he is not here by my side I know that he sets everything up for us to have a wonderful future.

Thank you for my siblings for respecting me and being stubborn without them being that way I would not shine brighter.

Thank you for my Grandmother if it was not for her hardworking and ambitions we would not aim higher.

Thank you for giving me this opportunity to be the Centillionaire that I am.

Thank you that I got every second of my life to develop and aim for my dreams.

Thank you for giving me such challenges to show how great my mind works.

Thank you for all my cousins cause they have high regards towards me and they respect me for the man I am.

Thank you for all the hardships I encountered it helped me prepare to achieve my dreams.

Thank you for all my staff workers that have the heart to keep working under my guidance an believing in me.

Thank you for giving me a bright future and expectation for the years to come.

Thank you for showing me how to be a Centillionaire.

Thank you for having days for me and my friends bond.

Thank you for giving me time to rest and relax.

Thank you for giving me days to spend time with my parents and siblings

Thank you for keeping me safe and secure.

Thank you for giving everything I earned.

Thank you for all the material stuff that have fallen within my grasp.

Thank you for believing in my skills to reach my goal.

Thank you for all the friends that had help me thru this years.

Thank you for my father's friends who continues to support our family.

Thank you for my Uncles and Aunties that helps me to reach my goals further.

Thank you for Allen for being a best friend to me.

Thank you for Charlie's friendship and opinions.

Thank you for Amay's understanding and Friendship.

Thank you for Mark's Unwavering loyalty to our Friends.

Thank you Lucky who listens to my stocks opinions

Thank you for Johannes for keeping a open mind to join our group.

Thank you for Ronald's logic and Guidance that would keep the group closer.

Thank you for all my friends girlfriend to letting their boyfriends have a bonding time with their friends

Thank you Keefe for always being a
Friend.

Thank you Richard for giving me some sound advise to soften my heart to keep me focus and for your friends.

Thank you 2011 for everything. I would also thank you my grandmother's maids who gave their effort on doing some of my request.

Thank you for Joy joy for being a little cousin for me to tease.

Thank you Xeric,Zerice and Chelsea for being the best In laws siblings I could have.

Most of all thank you for a wonderful year and I would like to thank you for all the people who loved and cared and shared their time with me.

I would lastly thank myself for always being persistent and Being Jhester to help me always thru all the happenings and dreams.

I would like to start the year with a thank you for a very very wonderful amazing 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment