USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Today with Monday

Good day December 12, 2011,

Thank you for quite a restful day. I got to the clinic to get my blood tested as a regular check up. I think my blood is thick cause it's like chocolate. I finalized all pending task and everything went smoothly. I got a brig sale today as of everyday. My sales keeps on getting bigger. My profits also keeps on moving upwards. Everything about my finances moves upward towards my goal. I want to have 20billion dollars. On January 2012 I would win the reader's Digest grand sweepstakes and also win the early grand prize draw for a Mercedes Benz. I have decided to keep my Benz and sell my old car. I will buy a parking lot and also will be buying a company truck to be use for delivery. Everything will be nice on January 2012. One more thing by 2012 all my investments would earn 300% hence I will be very very rich. 20 billion dollars rich. My wife told me that when I was courting her I never mention about money. I told her you never ask what I want. When I was Young when others dream to be astronaut or policeman I want to be very very rich. I would be able to buy everything I want. I want to have the option for everything and Money will never be an issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment